This website provides specific examples and strategies for creating electronic, educational, experiential, and engaging scrapbooks!
Scrapbooking is the practice of combining photographs, memorabilia, and written narratives, poetry, quotations, stories, or other textual content into a scrapbook style album. Technology has expanded the techniques available for producing, duplicating, and distributing scrapbooks.
Use the links on the left to explore the website.
If you're taking the ICE workshop for graduate course credit, go to the Course Materials.
If you're interested in workshop materials based on this topic, go to:
- E-scrapbooking: A tool for analysis, synthesis, and technology-rich learning
- Synergy through Collaboration, Place-based Learning, and E-scrapbooking
- Blogging: A Homerun for Teaching, Learning, and Technology
- E-Photography to E-Scrapbooking: Thinking, Test Scores, & Beyond
- Exploring Primary Source Materials Flash tutorial to test your knowledge.